Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 27 10 9:14 PM

Tags : :

A lingering, sensuous, resinous, signature scent featuring Haitian vetiver and black myrrh. Perfect for a memorable exit when you need to get out while the getting's good.

Favorites – Bête Noire Brew, Gears of Oblivion, Ignis Fatuus, Pirate's Breakfast, Werewolf

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 27 10 11:41 PM

{The following is copy-pasted from the Daily Slather forum}

Siggster says:

Vial: Sweet and resinous

Skin: Earthy vetiver and sweet myrrh

Dry down: Myrrh outshines the vetiver. Warm and sexy/sensual. Earthy.

Sweet, sexy, swarthy(ish) blend. I always worry about vetiver, but I have had no problems with any of Conjure Oils' vetiver notes so far. The sweet resinous myrrh stays prominent but is rounded out by the earthy vetiver. Ever-so-slightly powdery and honey sweet, but predominately deep and resinous. Yum!

Favorites – Bête Noire Brew, Gears of Oblivion, Ignis Fatuus, Pirate's Breakfast, Werewolf

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 22 11 8:00 PM

In bottle: vetiver.
On me: I very rarely like vetiver in a scent, but this actually isn't bad -- the myrrh tempers the vetiver, and it's kinda nice. The two scents mesh well together. Not exactly my thing, but I like it much more than I thought it would.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 24 11 11:40 AM

Vetiver usually is a scent of doom on me... but Vajras vetiver is oh so good! It doesnt smell like vetiver or myrrh either, that I can pick out anyways... This is a seamless resiney blend. Like a very fine incense. Lovely! Slightly strong, good waft.
Added note: vetiver in CO blends is nothing to fear!

Favorites: Black heart of innocence, tempus fugit, follow me boy!, shapeshifter, high john the conqueror

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 29 11 2:20 AM

I really love this vetiver note.  I know people hate it, but it's my love.  It's sexy and I will forgive its sweetness that comes up at the end on me.  The only fault of this blend.  I would recommend it to people who are resin lovers, especially ones that like a sweet kick at the end.  It's dark and thick, so be warned. 

Favorites --- Aradia, Epona, Athena, Blue Rose, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rabbit's Foot, Freya, Hera, Spilled Salt, Black Flowers Violet Ribbons, Green Potion

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 30 12 9:29 AM

The vetiver here is earthy and reminds me of dead meadow grass, a pinch of dirt, and a hint of smoke, and the myrrh adds a dark, resinous sweetness.  Dark, earthy, resinous, sweet.  I hate super smoky vetivers, but this one is smooth and gorgeous on me, with the resins giving it a good sweetness.  Dark and incensey as it dries down.  I think I'll have to get a bottle of this one.  It's long lasting and smells great on me and on my husband.

Top 10: Bissextile Curious, Chupacabra, Cyanide Crumpets, Dieterle, El Loro, Lindy Hop, Marie LaVeau, Mlle C de Villers, Rose Hip Jam Paczki, & Unicorn Leather.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help