Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 27 10 9:22 PM

Tags : :

Omio Yemaya! Yemaya isn't always the heavy breasted loving ocean mother of the world. In this manifestation, Ibu Okoto is the underwater assassin who carries a dagger between her teeth and pulls down ships, boats and sailors lost at sea cutting their throats and filling the waters with human blood. She rules all the predatory animals of the sea and is said to live in the Red Sea . Her sacred vessel is often draped with a Jolly Roger pirate flag She is directly connected to water's power to kill and her Crown is the jawbone of a shark.

Her perfume is the scent of an ancient pirate ship pulled under into the inky blackness.

Maferefun Yemaya Okoto every day!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Oct 28 10 4:49 PM

{The following is copy-pasted from the Daily Slather forum}

Kat Sparrow says:

Wow, seeing as there's no specific notes listed it's time to test me sniffer ;D My best guess, both in the vial and on my skin, is that there's something that smells similar to cypress...hmm..yep, cypress is my final answer. Below that, I smell something dark...I want to say myrrh, but don't quote me on it.

No matter the notes, this scent is pirate tested, Capt. Kat Sparrow approved!!

Favorites – Bête Noire Brew, Gears of Oblivion, Ignis Fatuus, Pirate's Breakfast, Werewolf

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 6 11 8:11 PM

In vial (pip): Light but slightly spicy.
On me: This is spicy, but not heavily so. It's light and slightly aquatic, and maybe a hint of rum? Liking it so far, but wish it had a little more throw.
Later: this gets better with the wearing, and I bought a bottle. Yo ho!

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 6 13 10:51 PM

It does remind of pirates and the dark deepness of the ocean.  I wish there was more ship in it and I thought ink for some reason, like squid ink, but there is none in there.

Favorites --- Aradia, Epona, Athena, Blue Rose, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rabbit's Foot, Freya, Hera, Spilled Salt, Black Flowers Violet Ribbons, Green Potion

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help