Remove this ad

Lead

Oct 28 10 11:21 AM

Tags : :

The flowers here are heavy on their branches and appear to be very ready to be plucked and enjoyed. The weather has dried out long enough for myself and a new companion to head to the mountains for a few days of fresh air, sunshine, and privacy! I was quite improperly dressed for such a trek - so I made it a point to be as properly undressed as possible! Oh the scandal!

Wishing you were here,

H."

Fiery resins and wisps of vanilla smoke are sweetened by white amber and and a touch of wild lavender.
-----------------------------------

Wow. Mostly vetiver at first. Then warm smoky sweetness! Delightfully brown! Spicy (cassia? red tea?) and golden with sweet powder (not powdery though). Absolutely love it!

--siggster

Favorites! -- Werewolf, Obatala, Aswang, Knock On Wood, Lightless Maze, Wendigo, Gears of Oblivion

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 7 11 5:21 PM

Camping in Corsets starts off with a smoky lavender sort of smell. I get a myrrh-vetiver combo infused with cozy, fuzzy lavender flowers. The myrrh-vetiver is smoky, dusky, very evocative of flames and smoke but does not have any savory or 'gritty' aspects. Later on I still get lavender and myrrh, but they're gussied up with a golden amber vanilla sweetness. Cute, and it fits the concept well! You get the outdoorsy smoky campfire, but with an old-fashioned feminine touch. :)

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 14 13 2:56 AM

This is the most beautiful scent I have ever smelled! I LOVE THIS!!!! I WISH IT WAS PERMANENT OR THAT I'D BOUGHT SEVERAL BOTTLES!!!!! Smoky vetivery lavender vanilla. Simply STUNNING! I'm frightened to use it lest I use it all up! If this was permanent, it would be my signature scent!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help