Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 4 10 1:22 PM

Tags : :

Stalking the foothills of Mt. Hiba in Japan is the Hibagon, a gorilla like creature that is said to have a black wooly body with white hands and feet. There are many theories as to what, or whom the Hibagon may be ranging from an actual gorilla that had escaped a Japanese zoo to a mutated human being suffering the lingering horrendous effects of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima. Fortunately, while the Hibagon is said to smell of decay, its oily namesake does not!

Rain falling softly on the bamboo that grows on Mt. Hiba, suspiciously cracked juniper branches, Eastern sandalwood, cassia, oakmoss, black musk, green tea and light tendrils of smoke from a hard wood fire burning distantly in a hidden den.

Favorites – Bête Noire Brew, Gears of Oblivion, Ignis Fatuus, Pirate's Breakfast, Werewolf

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 13 11 3:25 AM

Okay, so. This sounded really good. Except as soon as I tried the bottle... even wet I knew this wasn't going to work on me.

No smoke, no black musk, tea, oakmoss, none of those notes I know and love so much. Nope, all I got was powdery-sweet evergreen. I tried it on, in the hopes it would change, but nope. The juniper (I presume) got all up in my grill and stomped everything else in this blend into oblivion. I imagine if you don't get The Pine Reaction, there might be something really special in here, but for me... it's just powderpine bleh. Oh well, can't win them all.

Favorites! -- Werewolf, Obatala, Aswang, Knock On Wood, Lightless Maze, Wendigo, Gears of Oblivion

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

May 6 13 11:44 PM

It starts out pine and then graduates to a fresh bamboo and sandalwood scent. There is a light smoke and tea scent in the back that is spicy.  It's a lot at once, fantastic!

Favorites --- Aradia, Epona, Athena, Blue Rose, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rabbit's Foot, Freya, Hera, Spilled Salt, Black Flowers Violet Ribbons, Green Potion

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help