Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Dec 5 11 8:45 AM

My latest order is a bottle of Shut Eye Town and a couple of pips.  I really am looking for to using Shut Eye Town as a sleep blend.  I wasn't expecting to get it for a couple of weeks but I already got a shipping notice!!  Yay!

To the lost...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Dec 28 11 11:10 AM

Wheee!!!  I just placed an order for one of the new candles!  I got it in Aphrodite.  Vajra thanks so much for finally making candles for us! :D

To the lost...

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Mar 7 12 2:08 AM

Aw, man...yesterday I got the sweetest note from Vajra re: the candle delay.

Actually...knowing how crazy difficult it is to get candles to set, I didn't think the TAT was unusual.

I'm really enjoying the teacup candle. The Nyx scent is wonderful for relaxing and meditation before bed. I swear I've had better rest because of it. 

Anyway, really looking forward to using the next batch of candles in the studio on tribal dance nights this summer...we always light some candles for ambience - something about the flickering light is just magickal. So when choosing some CO candles I tried to choose scents that will help add to the aura of mystery and sensuality during practice. 

Also I've got time off coming up later this month, and I'm psyched to finally get caught up on reviewing some new favorites. 

All around, there are lots of good Conjure-related things to look forward to in the coming weeks. 

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Mar 7 12 2:13 AM

BTW to clarify - I don't ever leave candles burning while I sleep. It is nice for relaxation beforehand, but, yeah, common sense. ;)
I'm not, like, keen to accidentally burn my house down or anything. 

Same with the dance and yoga practice...we make sure open flames are well out of the way where they can't get knocked over. :p

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#46 [url]

Jun 1 12 8:15 AM

I'm jonesing for my 13 order!  Has anyone gotten theirs yet?  I'm looking forward to trying it out maybe even on a candle or in my oil burner.

To the lost...

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jun 4 12 7:42 PM

I just got my 13 and Goths in Trees order today! I order both along with a slew of pips, since this is my first time trying Conjure Oils and I wanted an opportunity to try a little bit of everything. I'm so excited to begin reviewing!

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jul 31 12 11:03 AM

Is it too early to start getting excited for the Halloween update?? :D  I'm hoping Vajra brings back the witch series from last year- I really need a bottle of Wendy the Tempest Witch!!  I'd love to see some Halloween candles too ;)

To the lost...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help