Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 27 11 5:16 PM

Tags : :

From time to time, I'm left with a couple of bottles of past limited editions. They look so sad sitting there on the shelf, all alone and unloved when I know someone is out there just waiting to get it!

So, here's what I have in the Conjure Catacombs at the moment:

Quantity                Title                   Date                      

3 - True Love - Sept '10

2 - Midnight Dreary - Hallows '09

2 - Murder of Crows - Hallows '09

5 - Miss Lucy's All Dolled Up - August '10

4 - Miss Lucy's Simply Batty! - Oct '10

6 - Whore on Tour Middle East - Oct '10

1 - Whore on Tour Wine Country - Aug '10

That's a good start.

Do you want any? They are $20 each (unless otherwise marked) postage paid, no limit. 

PM me with a list of the ones you'd like and we'll go from there! <3

"Every second that you cling to life you have to feel alive." ~The Chameleons

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jan 30 11 4:33 PM

Murder of Crows

Every fall they gather in murderous shrieking clusters blacking out the branches in the oak and apple trees across the street. They caw and cackle in a long-overdue maniacal avian family reunion from Hell.

the softest touch of black leather feathers, oak splinters, acorn, crumbled leaves and baked apples drizzled in brandy all illuminated by creamy vanilla moonlight.

Midnight Dreary

Maybe it's the long winter looming around the corner? Perhaps it's the lengthening of the evening hours that signal the death of summer? Perchance it's simply sorrow for the lost Lenore? I couldn't tell you. But Poe's passion for the macabre (and maybe the love of laudanum) have led you down a dark path this evening. Will the sun ever rise again? In this midnight dreary mood, the answer is unlikely.

pale lilac and melancholy moonflowers decorate an antique mahogany table. Fig and clove, wafts of opium smoke hang heavy in the parlor as an open window carries a draft of night air and autumn leaves

"Every second that you cling to life you have to feel alive." ~The Chameleons

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 30 11 7:03 PM

midnight dreary and murder of crows are absolutely amazing!!!!! (my two cents)
PMing you for those two myself... hoping Im not too late!!

Favorites: Black heart of innocence, tempus fugit, follow me boy!, shapeshifter, high john the conqueror

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 31 11 5:33 PM

Oh goodness... I'll have to see if I can nab some Murder of Crows. PMed you!

Favorites – Bête Noire Brew, Gears of Oblivion, Ignis Fatuus, Pirate's Breakfast, Werewolf

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help