Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 2 11 4:53 AM

Tags : :

Just as an aside, the link off the Conjure Oils site is here however, you'll notice the price is $150. This is because I don't have much time anymore to devote to perfecting customs, so it's more of a deterrent than anything.

However, if you'd like a custom perfume made for you, and you're a member of the County then it's only $50. For now! It's important for me to keep this service available, yet still keep it reeled in. :D

<3

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 3 11 1:41 AM

Wow, sounds like a deal to me for a 10ml.  Must save pennies!

Favorites --- Aradia, Epona, Athena, Blue Rose, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rabbit's Foot, Freya, Hera, Spilled Salt, Black Flowers Violet Ribbons, Green Potion

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 3 11 7:19 AM

5ml is what it was for. :) 10ml is a bit extra, but not too much. Really, I should just send an ounce!

"Every second that you cling to life you have to feel alive." ~The Chameleons

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 4 11 5:52 AM

Oh, the link said 10ml so I assumed that is what it was for here.   Still, I may get a custom Hygeia or Gullveig perfume done for my birthday, which is a long way off.  For now, I have to take care of bills...as sad as that is. :( 

The Hygeia perfume would have the image of what I use on this forum.  The Klimt painting.  I assume we can design the label too somewhat, right?

I'd have to draw a picture of Gullveig, I don't see anything that is flattering in old public domain art.  I want her to look in her full power instead of being burned. :) 

Favorites --- Aradia, Epona, Athena, Blue Rose, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Rabbit's Foot, Freya, Hera, Spilled Salt, Black Flowers Violet Ribbons, Green Potion

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 2 11 9:54 PM

I don't remember what the old price was, but I'll honor it if you remind me! :D

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Jun 21 12 9:02 PM

It's been a while since the original post went up, but I was wondering if custom blends were still $50 for forum members. I just lost my beloved grumbly gray cat over the night. She was my best friend, comforter, and confidant, and I wanted to do something meaningful and lasting to mark her passing.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 19 12 11:13 AM

Ok. Small update. If you get the $50 custom from being a CC member, you're going to get a 10ml. If you pay the regular price, I'll send an ounce. If you're a CC member and want an ounce, it will be $80.

Thank you!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help