Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 14 11 10:35 PM

Tags : :

Sacrificial Dance of the Chosen One.

Sacred and uplifting: crystal amber, blue lavender, cyclamen, white sage, honeydew, vanilla musk, candied violets and a gentle heart of white rose tea.

In vial:   green and floral.

Wet on skin:  It's very soft and I'm having a hard time distinguishing the individual notes.

Dry on skin:  This just kind of.....disappeared.  I can't really smell much of anything.

Verdict:  Not sure what happened with my chemistry but this disappeared in almost ten minutes.  My guess it that it will be good for someone who likes florals and tea.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Nov 30 11 11:59 AM

This was the one I was most hoping to love since it has that cyclamen note in it I adore.

However, wet this is ACK-sweet and.. kinda watery? Its very strange! One sniff, its pure sickly sweet, the next, its pure floral water, followed again by the sickly sweet.. they both kind of fight each other for dominance. Its very light, even when its doing its super sickly sweet thing.

Oooh, after a little bit I can smell more melon under the sweet. That smells good. And then it all gets lost under a blanket of sweet.

I think this would be perfect if the sweetness was gone. The combination of melon and flowery water is so pretty, its an absolute shame it gets pounded away.

My loves: Serena, Spilled Salt, Uranus, Has No Hanna, Shakti, Odin, Dragons Blood

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 20 12 7:46 AM

*This review is from a 2011 decant received in 2012.*

Wet this is a blend of honeydew, violet and a slightly sharp note.  It's fruity and sweet.  When first on this is a blend of light musk, violet, herbs and the honeydew in the background.  It's strong and perfumey.  After a couple of hours this has softened into creamy, powdery violets.  It stays like that for a while.   On the dry down this is a really soft pretty amber.  I really like this.  It starts out really fruity but quickly changes into a violet and amber blend.  Very pretty.

To the lost...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help